Certified Athletic Therapist or Sport Physiotherapist
Cactus – Collège Notre-Dame
Les Cliniques RTP Performance specialize in the prevention and rehabilitation of sports and musculoskeletal injuries, as well as in the physical preparation of athletes of all levels.
We are looking for a certified athletic therapist or sports physiotherapist who are autonomous, dynamic and detail oriented, to join our RTP Montreal team and work with the College Notre-Dame Cactus.
The therapist must work in collaboration with a dynamic team made up of athletic therapists, osteopaths, physiotherapists, kinesiologists, strength and conditioning specialists, sports medicine doctors and a sports nutritionist.
- Certified Athletic Therapist or Sport Physiotherapist.
- Holds a valid certificate of sports first responder.
- Professional, rigorous, autonomous and dynamic.
- Developed organizational and communication sense.
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary and integrated team.
- Provide medical interventions and first aid on the field for the College Notre-Dame Cactus, football and hockey.
- Assess and treat injuries of the Cactus athletes on the field and in the clinic.
- Complete reports and update athlete statuses.
- Communicate athlete progress with concerned professionals and other members of the integrated team.
- Help the various stakeholders of the integrated team in their tasks.
Conditions of Employment
- Part-time, with the possibility of becoming full time with private consultations.
- Hourly rate and benefits depending on the level of experience.
- Opportunity to evolve in our clinical environment and work in an interdisciplinary and integrated team.
- Opportunity to grow within the company and work other contracts.
- Start date : August 10th, 2023
To apply or for more information, please send your resume and cover letter to Nicolas Michaud at the following address: email@example.com.
Deadline: July 28th, 2023