Studies and Certifications
- B.Sc. Exercise Science, Specialization in Athletic Therapy (Concordia University, 2019)
- Certified Athletic Therapist (Canadian Athletic Therapist Association, 2019)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (National Strength & Conditioning Association, 2021)
- Sport First Responder (Sports First Responder)
- Reconditioning Specialist Level 1 (Premiere Performance, 2019)
- EXOS Performance Specialist (EXOS, 2020)
Joseph is a dynamic therapist who enjoys participating in many sports, most notably, basketball. No matter what sports he works with, he’s an avid fan and does whatever he can to support the athletes and team. Jo has worked with many RTP athletes and partners, including SunYouth Football since 2019, and College Notre Dame Football since 2020.
Whether it’s in the gym, on the field or on the treatment table, Joseph values connecting with each of his clients, to set goals together with them, and guide them along their rehab and performance journey.
- Therapist with Sun Youth Football
- Completed Internships at Vanier College, Dawson College Perform Centre