Studies and Certifications
- B.Sc. Exercise Science, Specialization in Athletic Therapy, Minor in Business Studies (Concordia University, 2012)
- Certified Athletic Therapist (Canadian Athletic Therapist Association, 2013)
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (National Strength & Conditioning Association, 2013)
- Sports First Responder (Sports First Responder)
- BIKE FIT – Level 1 (Cycle Point – BIKEFIT, 2017)
- FMT blades – IASTM (RockTape, 2017)
- Functional Movement Screen – Level 1 & 2 (Functional Movement Systems, 2014)
Nicolas, one of the owners of RTP, has an athletic background in basketball. He has more recently delved into the world of Cycling and road racing, of which he truly enjoys discussing with his BikeFit clients. He understands the needs of High Performance Sport, having worked as Athletic therapist with Rugby Quebec since 2014 and as the Assistant Athletic Therapist with the Montreal Alouettes for the 2015 and 2016 seasons. He has also been involved on the medical staff and coordination of the College Notre Dame Football program since 2010.
Nicolas brings a wealth of knowledge to his clients, and structures their rehabilitation and physical development programs to accommodate all levels of activity.
- Worked with athletes from several sports, including football, basketball, soccer and judo
- Assistant therapist for the Montreal Alouettes 2017-2019
- Consultant for Rugby Quebec
- Active in the basketball world, having founded the organization ABaCoDe
In the media