Studies and Certifications
- Osteopathic studies (Collège d’Études Ostéopathique, 2021)
- B.Sc. Exercise Science, Specialization in Athletic Therapy (Concordia University, 2012)
- Certified Athletic Therapist (Canadian Athletic Therapist Association, 2012)
- Sports First Responder (Sports First Responder)
- Functional Movement Screen – Level 1 & 2 (Functional Movement Systems, 2012)
- Postural respiration (Postural Restoration Institute, 2015)
- Dynamics of the encephalon and the ventricular network: the endocranial traumatic spasms (CEO, 2021)
Zoë is one of the owners of RTP. She has been the Head Athletic therapist with Soccer Quebec since 2017, and involved as the Medical Staff with the Canadian National Soccer Program since 2016 with various levels. She has travelled to the US, England, China and Dominican Republic to support the athletes, and in 2021, began working with the U20 female team which has been a dream of hers since she was a child.
Having studied both Athletic Therapy and Osteopathy, Zoë seeks to help her patients restore balance in their body and in their movements. Zoë’s osteopathic approach is heavier in Manual therapy, and is aimed to compliment her clients active lifestyles.
- Athletic therapist for Quebec soccer teams since 2013.
- Cactus therapist at Notre-Dame College since 2012.
- Head therapist for the National High Performance Center since 2017.
- Sports therapist for the National Women’s Soccer Team (U15 to U20) since 2016.
- Head Therapist for U20F Canada since 2019.
In the media